BLS Healthcare by AHA
AHA’s BLS Course provides the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. Updated to reflect new 2015 science, BLS teaches the concepts of high-quality CPR, improvement of chest compression fraction, and high-performing team dynamics.
BLS from AHA offers the advantages of: ~ Content representing the latest resuscitation science for improved patient outcomes ~ Realistic scenarios, simulations, and animations depicting rescuers, teams, and patients ~ Course and content flexibility for AHA Instructors and students, including adaptability to local protocols.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
Healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and pre-hospital settings.
- New science & education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults, Child, & infants
- Students also complete a written exam.
- All costs are non-refundable. 24 hours notice is required if unable to attend. Only one reschedule allowed. Reschedule at 678-525-8330 or email@example.com